1. These terms are operated in accordance with The UK Consumer Contracts Regulations and The Consumer Rights Act, which came into force on 1 October 2015. The statutory default delivery period as specified in The Consumer Rights Act, of 30 days applies to all orders except PRESALE ITEMS.
If your delivery is later than the statutory default delivery period of 30 days from the release date specified and it was essential that it was delivered on time, then you have the right to cancel the purchase and get a full refund. All returns must be made strictly at your own cost and risk.
Returns should be made to the following address:
Chichester Enterprise Centre
Please ensure you include your order number when returning items.
Please note under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations the right to return items does not apply to the following:
i) Where Vinyl Records, CDs and/or DVDs (or other such audio or audio-visual products) have been unsealed; and therefore cannot be re-sold as they constitute second hand goods.
ii) Where the item is part of a combined edition product encompassing other items such as e-books, video downloads allocated to you at the time of purchase.
iii) Where the product has been made to your specification by being allocated a numbered edition being part of a numbered sequence, the item cannot be returned.
iv) Where the product, by reason of its nature, such as being part of a numbered sequence, cannot be returned.
Otherwise You may cancel your purchase and return the item at your own cost and risk. provided it is undamaged, sealed and unopened at any time within 14 days beginning the day after you have received the product(s). You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the cancelled item in accordance with our Refunds & Returns policy set out below.
2. To cancel your purchase please return the product to us immediately, unopened and, in the condition in which it was received, at your own cost and risk. You must inform us clearly in writing that you have done so. The best way to contact us is to email: therarevinylstore@
3. Further details of this 14 day cooling-off period, and an explanation of how to exercise your right to cancel, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation for physical goods.
4. Where items are sold on a presale basis, we shall deliver the item to you within 30 days of the actual on-sale date for that item.
5. If you cancel your purchase within the 14 day ‘cooling-off’ period as detailed in Section 5 (above) we will process your refund as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we receive the product. If any products provided to you in sealed packaging are opened you may not be entitled for a refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
If you seek to cancel your purchase because you claim that the product is defective or that there has been damage or error on our part, we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund or otherwise via email within a reasonable period of time.
6. In the event that we have to cancel your order after payment has been taken, we will notify you of our need to cancel your order and supply you with a refund as soon as possible.
7. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
8. We will always make any refund using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase unless you expressly agree otherwise.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have still have not received your refund please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
9. We may make changes to these Terms from time to time, which will be effective when posted on this Webstore. We may not notify you directly/personally of changes to the Terms and so we encourage you to check the Webstore regularly for any updates. Your continued use of this Webstore following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
10. You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may also apply to orders previously placed by you)